
(Topeka is half way to trip)
I drive
from Omaha to Tulsa, with my two friends. It's like a road trip just for fun.
We drive with a car, but I'm not driver because I don't have a drive license
yet. The weather is pretty good for this trip. Sun is shining and there is no
clouds. It's so pretty everywhere. I can really enjoy, I drink ice could
lemonade and feel the wind from the open window. Nothing can ruin this feeling.
We listen a good music and when next petrol station will be against us, we stop
for a while.
We meet
some nice people, who takes a few pictures of us. All people that we met, was
so kind and smiles a lot and that is wonderful. I can't stop smiling by myself
but it is okay, because why I shouldn't smile. We bought something little to
eat, and then we continue our trip, because the journey is long. We had driven
for three hours and half is left. Wow, the distance between Omaha to Tulsa is
about 382 miles, I think it’s a lot.
Grass is so green, the building was high and white. Some buildings looks older and some looks new. There was a lot difference cars everywhere. All threes looks like a balls or bushes. It's looks funny.
Grass is so green, the building was high and white. Some buildings looks older and some looks new. There was a lot difference cars everywhere. All threes looks like a balls or bushes. It's looks funny.
I wanted to
visit a Manhattan, but we don’t do it, because we don’t have time for it… Views
was very cool and beautiful. Our trip has been fun, we tell jokes for each other
and laugh a lot. Oh my god, everything was perfect but we came across some
animal! What we do now? First we stop our car, we didn’t sure is it car broken
or not. It wasn’t so big animal, I went to see what we hit and it was a big
squirrel. We decided to call a police and they say we can continue our trip.
Fortunately we survived a fright and our car is alright. The rest of the trip
went well and we arrived. Hopefully the journey back to, goes better.
No comments:
Post a Comment