The first day in London
It was a day I will never forget. We were going to London with my boyfriend and his family. It was last summer and I was so excited about it. I had never been there before and I loved it because I did it with my boyfriend.
First we met at the airport. My mom drive me there. My boyfriend and his family wasn't there yet so I bought a coffee and waited for them. Then I saw when some little child was climbed the stairs and next I heard when he was crying. I didn't saw her mom so I helped her before her father found us. Father thanked me and then they go away.
My phone rang, it was my boyfriend. He said they wait me at the upstairs, so I go there with them. We waited a couple of hours at the airport before we get to an airplane. When we finally got a plane I knocking down my phone.. Oh, I was so happy because it wasn't broken.
flight lasted two hours. And when we was in London, we traveled for another hour to the hotel. The hotel room door has a small hole. A mouse had digging a hole on the door. But it doesn't matter, because it was so small.
Next thing what we did, we went to eat. When we get out of the hotel I saw so many people who was walking hand in hand with each other. So then did I, I took my boyfriend hand just like those people. We found some local restaurant and ate there. The food was very good, I loved it.
When we was eaten my boyfriend family going back to hotel, and we went to looking for some place were we can eat ice cream or something good. We walked a long way to the city and next we standing at the crossroads and though what direction we choose. I chose the first one an I pointing at a direction. Almost immediately we found Ben and Jerry's ice cream place.
London was very pretty place. We walked all day that much my legs was hurting. So we decided to go back to the hotel. We walking through all the way long before we get there. I don't know why we didn't get a buss or tax or something. But we did it we survive to the hotel. We didn't know but my boyfriend's mom was been worried about us because she was tried to call us but no one was answered. We ask apologize because it was damage.
I went first to wash my teeth, and when I was ready, I tried to push the bathroom door open but someone pushing against it. It was my boyfriend little brother. Then I heard when hes mom asked he to stop so he go away and I get out. It was funny.
I was so tired so was my boyfriend tho so we decide go to bed. Before it we went to the balcony. Sky was dark and everything else was tho. Streets lit by cars and street lamps. And when we look at the sky we seeing something, we were not sure was it shooting star or what. But it was beautiful.
This day was awesome and I never forget it.

No comments:
Post a Comment