Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Assignment 1

A LOT OF WORDS AND A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR

Kuvahaun tulos haulle food words

I'm usually always happy when I write something. I have a blog, in finnish and I love to write how  I feel and know that some people are a little bit interested that who I am and what Im doing with my life. Writing isn't hard or difficult, if you really know what is the thing. If you know what is your own thing and know some words, you have to just put it on the paper or screen(?) And let it go.

What you need if you want to wrote a good text.
Remember first, you need time. In a hurry you will not get anything done.

You also need the tools. For example Computer, a pencil, paper and yourself.
Then you need:
250g inspiration
3tsp emotions
300g words
a spoonful of creativity

Then you just have to gently mix it all together. If you want you can start with emotions and then to increase the ranks of the rest step by step. This is a very simple recipe and it's easy because there's no just a one right way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment