
A dog is reunited with his owner following the tsunami in Japan in 2011.
This picture was taken in Japan, when there was tsunami
in 2011. This pic is very emotional and I chose it because the dog. The dog
seems unwell, but he got back to his owner. Dog is a human’s best friend and
loyal to his owner, so I really understand why his owner crying when he see his
dog again. I’m sure when this disaster happened, this little thing that someone
got back his dog alive, gave hope
even a little.
The photo has been taken so close to the people and the
dog and it makes a photo more powerful. I’m not sure how someone can take this
kind of picture, because this timing is perfect and indescribable. The moment
in the picture is captured forever and it’s really amazing. Even what happened
in this pic, that behind this is a terrible disaster, this pic is pretty. The
picture is pretty just because all these emotional.
This natural disaster was horrible, thousands of
people died and most of people died by drowning. Buildings destroyed by the
tsunami released thousands of tons of ozone-destroying chemicals and greenhouse
gases into the air. It was one of the worst disasters in history.
No comments:
Post a Comment