Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Assignment 10
Let's go to the edge of the world together.seven miracles, let's go take a look.Anywhere.Anywhere.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.I can't get you out of my mind.You aren't like the others.I stayed open-mounthed to think aboutThat girl, where you come.Nothing about that beautiful, can't evolve by monkeys.They say that there's no chances, but I revolts.I want to be your dream.And we listen whenNature all around us singWhen we kissThis is only found in movies and plays.But even when you get older, everything about you is perfect.Let's go to the edge of the world together.seven miracles, let's go take a look.Anywhere.Anywhere.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.I don't anyone else.I don't anyone elseI want to be yoursI want to be yoursI don't anyone elseLet's go to the edge of the world together.seven miracles, let's go take a look.Anywhere.Anywhere.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.I want to be your dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment